Friday, June 14, 2013

Fashion for the Cure

Hello,

I had the pleasure of attending a fabulous charity event last night called Fashion for the Cure, which benefited the Cathy Miller Cancer Fund and The HOPE Lodge. What a great local event! Held at the Concord Country Club, Fashion for the Cure had all the necessary ingredients needed for a successful fund raising event. There was a silent auction where I noticed a donation by Ashely Austin Boutique in Kennett Square. There were lots of local vendors, it's always great to shop for charity. The dessert table and the coffee bar were hard to resist, I even noticed a few models digging in. The main event was a Fashion Show with local Boutiques such as Polka Dots Boutique, Kaly Clothing, and Englund's Apparel to name a few. The models did a fabulous job and I think it's safe to say they made the night. Watch this video and I'm sure you will agree.



 The Buzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment