Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's a Small World

Hello,

As I am in the starting phases of building Boutique Buzzz I am meeting, and speaking with lots of new people, as would be expected. They funny thing is that some of these new people aren't really new. I am finding I have met them before in some way, shape or form, traveled in the same circles, been at the same events, or have even done business together. Surprisingly, it only takes a couple minutes of conversation to find this out. I don't really know why I find this funny, I probably should have expected it, right? I mean, I grew up in and around Chester County, it's been a loooong time, why wouldn't I know people? Anyway, it is fun figuring out how you are connected, reliving old times and catching up on old friends. I had a great time speaking with Colleen at Green Eyed Lady and Steve at May 23 Online, along with Atticus of course. I'm looking forward to speaking to many Boutique owners, new/old friends and acquaintances. Although after writing this post, I'd still be surprised if it happens again.

Boutique Buzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment